B. Com Programme Overview
B. Com Syllabus
|Accountancy and Financial Management I|
|Business Economics I|
|Business Communication I|
|Environmental Studies I|
|Foundation Course - I|
|Mathematical and Statistical Techniques I|
|Accountancy and Financial Management I|
|Business Economics II|
|Business Communication II|
|Environmental Studies II|
|Foundation Course - II|
|Mathematical and Statistical Techniques II|
|Accountancy and Financial Management III|
|Business Economics III|
|Business Law I|
|Financial Accounting and Auditing - Introduction to Management Accounting|
|Foundation Course - Contemporary Issues - III|
|Accountancy and Financial Management IV|
|Business Economics IV|
|Business Law II|
|Financial Accounting and Auditing|
|Foundation Course - Contemporary Issues IV|
|Business Economics VI|
|Financial Accounting and Auditing IX - Financial Accounting|
|Financial Accounting and Auditing X - Cost Accounting|
|Direct & Indirect Taxation Paper – I / Export Marketing Paper - II|
|Direct & Indirect Taxation Paper – I / Marketing Research Paper - II|
Choose St Pauls InstituteAbout Us
In August 2018, the Bombay Society of St Paul Trust inaugurated St Pauls Institute of Communication Education for Women (SPICEFW), affiliated to the University of Mumbai. This new institute dedicated to media studies, offers the BA in Multimedia and Mass Communication (BAMMC) programme, a three year undergraduate degree affiliated to the University of Mumbai, exclusively for women students.
All the subjects in the curriculum are organized in a manner, combined with Project Work, Seminars, Workshops, Industrial Visits, etc., so as to provide you with the background to enhance your skill set for the modern media work place.
During the Academic Year 2022, the college has been given permission to introduce two more popular courses, namely the Bachelor of Commerce and the Bachelor of Management Studies, beginning this academic year exclusively for women students.Why Us
- The college has three courses affiliated to the University of Mumbai – B.A.M.M.C, B. Com and B.M.S
- State-of-the art media infrastructure on campus- TV Studio, Multimedia Labs, Sound Studio, Podcast Studio
- Quality Academic - Industry Linkage
- Interactive sessions with master classes, live projects, workshops & case studies
- Conveniently located in Bandra West, Mumbai
Benefits of B. Com
- A three-year undergraduate degree in commerce and its related subjects.
- Prepares students for entrepreneurship and employment.
- B. Com degree holders are employed in a variety of specialist domains like consultancies, accounting firms, marketing, investment banking, budget planning, banks etc.
Course Duration:bene 3 years
A candidate to be eligible for admission to the FY of B. Com Degree Course will have to have completed the H.S.C. Examination (Class XII) of the Maharashtra Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination (Higher Secondary / 10+2 /'A' Level) from a recognized government recognized board, from any stream i.e. Arts, Science & Commerce.
Imp: Candidates seeking Admission to the First Year, of B. Com must fill up the registration form of the University of Mumbai available online http://mumoa.digitaluniversity.ac/.
* While selecting St Pauls Institute of Communication Education for Women, select Mumbai suburbs in the options provided in the drop down box.*
The Personal Interview Process:
- The applicant may use the online mode on the website- to fill and submit their course related application form, upload the documents and make an online payment towards the application form.
- Student should come along with atleast one parent for the personal interview
- Selected candidates will be intimated via email, with further instructions on completion of formalities and joining the programme.
- Submission of application form
- Merit List
- Personal interview
- Admissions will be notified by the admissions committee post fee payment
- Application fee is Non-refundable.
- All fields marked with * are to be filled mandatorily.
- Online Application form can be submitted after making an online payment. An Application Number will be displayed once you successfully submit the online form by making an online payment.
- Please keep scanned copies handy of your Coloured Passport size photograph (selfie photograph is NOT permitted), Valid photo-add ID card (either: Passport Copy, Aadhar, Driving License), HSC/Class 12 Mark sheet to be uploaded.
- Do note the Upload size is limited to 2 MB only.
- For more information contact us on +91 9167375742 or Email us at email@example.com
- IMPORTANT Please sign in with a valid email address to initiate the STPAULSICEFW registration process. All communications regarding the STPAULSICEFW process will be directed to the email you provide. It is therefore important that you sign in with an email id that you access regularly.