Admissions & Fees
All UG admissions to the B.A. in Multimedia and Mass Communication (BAMMC) degree are valid only for one year and are therefore to be renewed for each subsequent year of study.
- Admission forms for the FYBAMMC programmes are available on the official website and print copies are available at the college office.
- St Pauls Institute conducts a personal interview (PI) with the student candidate and their parents prior to getting admission to this degree course.
- Admissions to the BAMMC course will be based on the marks scored at the Std. XII Board Exam.
- Admission to the BAMMC Course will be conducted as per the guidelines and schedule announced by the University of Mumbai. The schedule of admission will be displayed on the Notice Board & College website www.mum.stpaulscollege.edu.in as and when received from the University of Mumbai
- The University of Mumbai has made it mandatory for all candidates seeking admission to the First Year courses in the Degree Colleges to fill in the “Pre–Admission Online Registration Form” that is available on www.mum.digitaluniversity.ac
All admissions are provisional subject to the approval of the University of Mumbai.
The Merit Lists will be updated on the college website, and on the college campus notice board. Based on this Merit list, candidates will be required to visit the college premises with the College Form, Mumbai University Form, all print copies of the Mark sheets for Verification. In addition to photo-ID and address proof documents, the originals and attested photocopies to be submitted include:
- Class XII Statement of Marks
- Baptism Certificate (Wherever Applicable)
- Caste Certificate (Wherever Applicable)
- Documentary Evidence for Special Category status
- Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Students coming from Colleges affiliated to the University of Mumbai and selected for admission must obtain the Transfer Certificate and No Objection Certificate from her previous College and submit it to the head-clerk in the college office on time. If the Transfer Certificate is not submitted on time, examination form will not be sent to the University.
- Applicants from other than Maharashtra State Higher Secondary Board / University of Mumbai must support their statements of the last examination passed by attaching the certificates of passing and must also attach a photocopy of fee receipt of the provisional eligibility certificate at the time of admission.
- Students who have cleared their Class XII Examinations from Foreign Boards and students who have cleared their International Baccalaureate or ‘A’ levels examinations - General Certificate of Education / Cambridge International School Exam of Cambridge or University of London must first obtain an Eligibility Letter from the University of Mumbai to apply for admissions to the First Year Degree college
- Admissions to the BAMMC degree, Class of 2020 - 2023, will commence when the HSC/Class 12 results are declared.
- A notarised gap certificate is must from those students who take a break from education due to a particular reason and are now seeking to resume their formal full-time education.
Contact: ( For Eligibility Certificates/Letters) The University of Mumbai, Eligibility Section, Kalina Campus, Santacruz (East), Mumbai – 400 098
At the time of admission:
- Student should come along with atleast one parent
- For the student whose parents are not staying in Mumbai, a local guardian can be accepted provided there is an authority letter issued by the parents
- The undertaking needs to be filled up by the Parent / Guardian stating that they shall abide by all the rules of the institution.
AMENDED R. 8438 Eligibility for Admission to all the Under Graduate Programs (aided and non - aided) in the Faculties of Arts. Science and Commerce under Credit Based Semester and Grading System
Eligibility criteria for a learner, to be admitted in Semester V (Third year) of UG programs (aided and non - aided) in Faculties of Arts and Commerce is amended as follows,
Shall have passed Semester I, II, III and IV in full OR
Shall have passed Semester I and II in full and secured ATKT in the Second year by failing in not more than Two Courses in each of Semester III and Semester IV OR
Shall have Secured ATKT in First Year by falling in not more than Two Courses in each of Semester I and Semester II and have passed Semester III and Semester IV in full
Full fees must be paid along with the necessary deposits as mentioned, at the time of admission to the college in the first semester.
1. Students who fail to pay their fees by due date in the College Office are liable for disciplinary action including the removal of her name from the college register. No student will be permitted ordinarily, to apply for any of the University Examinations if she has not paid the college fees for the year.
Fees are subjected to periodic revision as per university guidelines & regulations.
2.Deserving / Eligible students are encouraged to take advantage of the financial aid in terms of Rajashri Shahu Maharaj Scholarship. Students are advised to refer to https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/ for the application process and related information. More Information